2012 Honda CR-V Dodges Disaster
Why try and fix a good thing? The Honda CR-V crushes the competition by continuing to set sales records as the top-selling CUV (compact utility vehicle) in its fifth year of production. The popular CR-V is now entering a new phase of improvement with the release of the 2012, fourth-generation edition. Despite an earthquake, a tsunami, and massive flooding in Thailand, the 2012 Honda CR-V should be on Honda dealer lots by early 2012.
Showcased at the L.A. Auto Show last week, the new CR-V is not significantly different from its predecessors; however, there are some changes that make the new CR-V more fuel-efficient, safer, more comfortable, and more appealing to the eye.
The 2012 Honda CR-V Features:- Increased cargo volume due to a redesigned back-end.
- New five-inch upper-dash information display comes standard. The display includes an automated-response text-messaging system and can display digital photos.
- A rear-view camera that offers three views and an expanded-view side mirror to avoid blind spots.
- Remote-release for the fold-down rear seats.
- Honda 4-Cylinder I-VTEC engine with a slight increase in power and much better fuel economy.
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System, standard in some editions and optional in others.
Price points for the new CR-V have not yet been released, but Stephens Honda is committed to keeping you up-to-date on complete specs and arrival date of the new CR-V, so stay tuned to learn more. More interested in a used Honda vehicle? We can help with that, too. Contact us for more information or stop by 1441 S. Liberty Bloomington, IN 47403 today for a test drive.